For your convenience, the services and sites of “PLANETA PAINTBALL” may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of these sites. If you have questions or concerns about this policy, you should contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgа. This policy applies only to information collected on the sites “PLANETA PAINTBALL” and Web applications that work within the site. Content from readers (including comments).
We provide you with the opportunity to participate in discussions on our site, including comments, recommendations, readers’ views, reviews, ratings and more. Any information you provide by providing your fictitious or real name, ID on any social network, or any image or photo becomes public and may be used by us for advertising or commercial purposes in any the media.
If you decide to participate in public debate, you should be aware that any personal information you provide may be read, collected or used by other users of these services, and can be used to send unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for personal information that you provide in the comments and are not required to publish, remove, or edit any of your comments.
If you are registered on our site, we can track and analyze your actions on it. By participating in the public discussion, you agree that your actions will be public. In addition, they can be included in RSS feeds, APIs, and become available to other websites through other formats. As a result, the information you provide may appear on other websites, blogs, etc. Please note that we are not responsible for any personal information you choose to disclose through this functionality, and you agree that this information will be considered as provided by you and not by “PLANETA PAINTBALL”.
If you are registered on our site, we can track and analyze your actions on it. By participating in the public discussion, you agree that your actions will be public. In addition, they can be included in the RSS-feeds, API, and become available to other Web sites via other formats.
As a result, the information you provide may appear on other websites, blogs, and more. Please note that we are not responsible for any personal information you choose to disclose through this functionality, and you agree that this information will be considered as provided by you and not by “PLANETA PAINTBALL”.
Limitation of liability for the accuracy of the information received.
We do not verify the accuracy of the information we receive about users or control the legal personality of users.
Information that can be processed during user interaction product (hereinafter – the “User”) “PLANETA PAINTBALL”:
- Information provided by users of the social network FACEBOOK – while using the program can be used user-provided personal information. The amount of the above information does not exceed the amount of information specified by the registered user FACEBOOK specified when interacting with FACEBOOK.
- Visiting information – when accessing the “PLANETA PAINTBALL” services through a browser, program or other client, the “PLANETA PAINTBALL” servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may contain information about web requests, IP address, browser types and language, date and time of the request, and may contain one or more cookies that can be used to identify the user’s browser or account.
- User messages – when the User in the process of interaction when using the Program sends messages, including to support services, it is possible to save and process these messages to answer questions and further improve the functioning of the Program and services “PLANETA PAINTBALL”. An e-mail address provided by the User may be used to communicate with the User regarding the operation of the Program.
“PLANETA PAINTBALL “does not control sites that use other PLANETA PAINTBALL products and services. These sites may place on your computer own files cookie, collect data or solicit personal FACEBOOK users the latest information provided at your own risk.
- In addition, information provided by users of the social network FACEBOOK can be used for the following purposes:
- support, protection and improvement of applications and services “PLANETA PAINTBALL”.
protection of the rights and property of “PLANETA PAINTBALL” and Users.
Most browsers are initially set for cookie files, but you can reset these settings and specify the browser to block all cookie files or notifies you about sending these files. Please note that some functions and services of “PLANETA PAINTBALL” will not work properly if you disable cookies.
Providing access to information.
“PLANETA PAINTBALL” provides access to personal information to other companies and individuals who are not related to “PLANETA PAINTBALL”, only under the following limited circumstances:
There has been present consent. The explicit consent of the User is required for the transfer of any confidential information “PLANETA PAINTBALL”.
“PLANETA PAINTBALL” provides such information to subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as other trusted organizations and individuals only for the purpose of processing information on our behalf.